QuickSSL Premium with SAN
Secure up to 5 domains with a QuickSSL Premium with SAN
Designed for Microsoft Exchange or Microsoft Communications Servers, this Unified Communications Certificate is also ideal for shared hosting and QA testing, and it’s perfect for small businesses that have multiple applications on one server.
Without the need for any paperwork your site can be secured in minutes, with encryption of up to the maximum 256-bit.
Also in just minutes, you’ll have a free site seal to show visitors your website is legitimate and trustworthy, and it has been validated by GeoTrust, the second most recognized SSL brand in the world.
Benefits and features
- Domain validation with up to 256-bit encryption. Find out how you can boost minimum encryption levels with ECC.
- Free GeoTrust dynamic true site seal, with date and time stamp.
- Secures up to 5 domains (1 URL & 4 SANs)
- $500,000 warranty.
- Unlimited server licenses.
- Unlimited – and free – reissues for the lifetime of your certificate.
- A 30 day money-back guarantee, a personal SSL specialist and a MySSL® account with every order – just a few of the benefits available to SSL247® customers.
Do you need the GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium Certificate?
Find out now if this is the right certificate for your site by calling one of our friendly SSL experts, on +44 (0) 203 143 4166.
Attention ! Due to new policy requirements, SSL certificates with SAN can't secure local domain anymore. Please contact us or consult our blog for more information.
Do your site visitors need more assurance?
Enhance your visitors’ confidence and inspire more trust by showing that your business (as well as your site) has been validated too. For more assurance, choose the True BusinessID.
But for ultimate confidence in your business, choose the True BusinessID EV.
Need some impartial SSL guidance?
It’s important you choose the right certificate for your business. We’re here to help with our impartial, expert - and highly praised - SSL advice.
Need more info about SSL? Have a look at the SSL certificates section of our Knowledge Base.