Secure Site Pro EV with SAN
Get the absolute best in SSL and boost your sales with the Symantec (formerly VeriSign) Secure Site Pro EV certificate. Quite simply, there is no better SSL certificate in the world today.
EV certificates have been found to boost sales and conversion rates, paying for themselves time and time again.
Benefits and features
- Extended Validation
- A free Norton Secured Seal and seal-in-search technology, helping you stand out from your competitors in search engine results
- Daily website malware scanning and Vulnerability Assessment
- Unlimited free replacements and reissues
- Receive ECC encrypted SSL with encryption that is 12 times stronger and requires far less bandwidth - perfect for mobile devices.
- Works universally with all browsers, mobile phones and devices
- $1,750,000 warranty
- Save time and money by buying for several years! By buying for 2 years, you spend less time managing your certificates and your cost per year would drop from $1,349 to $1,212.5
- Unrivalled customer service, including a free security assessment and an SSL recommendation tailored to your business' needs. Plus our 30-day money back guarantee and other benefits exclusive to SSL247® customers.
- Contact us to find out more
Thanks to Seal-in-Search technology, Symantec's Norton Secured Seal will be displayed next to your url in search engine results.
Includes new Vulnerability Assessment
All our Symantec SSL certificates now come with a built-in Vulnerability Assessment as standard. Strengthening your website’s security, the Vulnerability Assessment identifies and quickly fixes the most critical vulnerabilities that could be exploited by hackers. This, added to the many other outstanding security features from Symantec, will give you the most secure SSL solution in the world today. Contact us to find out more.
The RSA, DSA and ECC hybrid solution
Your customers and visitors can now experience safer and faster sessions for no extra charge. Symantec Secure Site Pro EV have rolled out a new form of cryptography – Elliptic Curve Cryptography – at the end of 2013, it is 12 times stronger than its predecessor – RSA cryptography – where a 256-bit ECC encrypted SSL is equivalent to a 3072-bit RSA. ECC encrypted SSL also has shorter key lengths and consumes less bandwidth – perfect for mobile devices.
Call us today for a FREE no-commitment consultation and more information regarding encryption methods available, alternatiely visit our ECC dedicated page to find out more about ECC. You can also download the ECC fact sheet created by our partner Symantec.
SSL247® are official experts on the Secure Site EV certificate
Find out if your business needs the Symantec Secure Site Pro EV certificate by speaking to one of our accredited - and very friendly - SSL consultants today.
Download our PDF Case Study: How Symantec EV Certificates brings confidence and more revenue to your customers
Need impartial SSL advice before buying?
We are Europe's leading SSL consultants, and our SSE/SSE+ accredited experts are here to provide you with impartial SSL advice and an outstanding range of SSL certificates for your business.
We're sure you'll be pleased with our service. We get lots of compliments on it - and, perhaps the best compliment of all, we get lots of new customers purely from word-of-mouth.
"Symantec works with partners who have experience, professionalism and a track record of excellent customer service. SSL247® exceeds all of our requirements in these areas." Cathal Moyne, Symantec
Need more info about SSL? Have a look at the SSL certificates section of our Knowledge Base.