What is the most pertinent way to have your CSR installed for Novell NetMail
In order to generate a CSR on Novell NetMail, please follow these steps:
1. In the WebAdmin task view, click Create Certificate.
2. Select Request a New Certificate and click Next.
3. Fill in the required details about your company:
Common Name – Must match the URL you plan to secure exactly – is usually your fully-qualified domain name, e.g., devel.ssl247.co.uk or mail.devel.ssl247.co.uk). Remember the www. Is important – include it if you want to secure https://www.yoursite.com & exclude it if you want to secure https://yoursite.com
Organisation - The legal (officially registered) name of your organization/company include Inc., LLP., Pvt, Plc. Ltd. SARL., etc
City/locality - The city or town in which your organization is located.
State/province - The state in which your organization is located.
Country - Click here for the official list of ISO country codes for this field.
Bits - Choose 2048 bits.
4. Click Private Key to download and save your private key to a local directory (osslpriv.pem).
5. Click Certificate Signing Request to download and save your CSR to a local directory (osslcsr.pem).
6. Open the CSR file and copy/paste the entire contents (including the BEGIN and END tags) into our order form.