How to create a CSR for Microsoft Small Business 2008
In order to generate a CSR on Microsoft Small Business Server 2008, please follow these steps:
1. Open the Windows SBS Console (Start > All Programs > Windows Small Business Server).
2. Go to Network in the Task Pad and click Connectivity.
3. Select Add a trusted certificate.
NOTE: You must set up your Internet address before you run this wizard. If you have not run the Internet Address Management Wizard, you receive an error message. Click OK, return to the Home page, and then click Set up your Internet address in the Getting Started Tasks. When your Internet address is set up successfully, restart this wizard.
4. The wizard will open, click Next.
5. On the page Get the certificate, click I want to buy a certificate from a certificate provider. Click Next.
6. Fill in the required details about your company:
Issued to – Must match the URL you plan to secure exactly – is usually your fully-qualified domain name, e.g., devel.ssl247.co.uk or mail.devel.ssl247.co.uk). Remember the www. Is important – include it if you want to secure https://www.yoursite.com & exclude it if you want to secure https://yoursite.com
Organisation - The legal (officially registered) name of your organization/company include Inc., LLP., Pvt, Plc. Ltd. SARL., etc
City - The city or town in which your organization is located.
State/province - The state in which your organization is located.
Country - Click here for the official list of ISO country codes for this field.
7. Click Next.
8. Copy/paste the entire contents (including the BEGIN and END tags) into our order form.