How can I install my SSL Certificate for Cisco ACS 3.2 in an easily way ?
Please follow these instructions to install your SSL certificate on Cisco ACS 3.2.
1. Once you received your SSL certificate by e-mail, please copy and paste it into a text file (with Notepad or Wordpad) and save the file with the .cer extension. (Include the tags -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE-----).
2. In the navigation bar, click System Configuration.
3. Click ACS Certificate Setup.
4. Click Install ACS Certificate. CiscoSecure ACS displays the Install ACS Certificate page.
5. Select the Read Certificate from file option and type the full directory path and filename of the certificate file.
6. In the Private Key file box, type the full directory path and filename of the private key file.
7. In the Private Key password box, type in the private key password.
8. Click Submit.